Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hot days and great nights!

Kristin and I have had the great pleasure of being able to hang out with some amazing friends lately. We have little "camp fires" and we all sit outside around the fire until 2 or 3 in the morning. We talk about funny stuff and heavy stuff and silly stuff and serious stuff. We laugh and sometimes we cry (well...some of us do). I can't believe how close our friendships have gotten in such a short time. I can honestly say that the friends we have here in TN are my family. If all of this wasn't happening, if we didn't have to leave, I think that we would all get SO close, and don't get me wrong I think that we will still get close, but it will be harder to keep our friendships so strong over such a great distance.
I can't wait to be back home around Kristin's family and my family, but I may be crying the whole way home because of all of the good byes that we will have to say.
This sucks.

Today I am praying that I can make friendships last, and that those I love would know how much I love them.

1 comment:

tvandmovienut said...

we will miss you guys a lot :(